Oct 3, 2009

Prelude

Ooooh~ 1st post here....hmm, I'm quite excited.

Or maybe the real truth will be that I'm in high spirits.
(Did I just say "real truth"? Gah, what's happening to my English nowadays?)

anyway...let' s start the little game of intro, or do whatever people do when they create a new blog. Um, what do they do, then?

*puzzles*
......
*gives up*

Whatever. Guess I'll just write what I want to. *shrugs*


So...firstly

To those who are interested and followed me from my old blog to this new one, I would like to say, thanks. I appreciate that, a lot.

To those who are here for the first time, welcome. I hope you like what you read. Feel free to leave a comment, even if it's just a greeting, or anything. I'll like that. ^^


Anyway, I'm fishtail. Not literally, of course.

hmm, me? I'm kinda one of those "lost souls" who are still trying to find themselves, to know who they are, and trying to figure out this life as they tread on the path of self-discovery. And then, I'm just another everyday teen, matured at times, childish next; maybe rash, but learning as i go. A teen, with all the whims and fancies of a normal teenager, trying to do what I think is right, but maybe messing up things. But then, please forgive me if I mess up anything. I'll learn and improve, and be a better person. =]

that's all for the day, methinks. anyway, thanks for dropping by. ^^






- fishtail yu -

No comments:

Post a Comment